Just a few short weeks ago, I spoke at the awesome G3 Women's Business Conference. My talk centered around one of the pivotal pieces of my 5-part Ultimate Business Success System: Profit.
When most of us hear profit, we think money. The difference between the amount earned and the amount spent. While money is an important part of profit, when we really look at what we want to be left with from being in our business/career/life, my clients have taught me that there are many more facets to profit than just the money.
Coming into the awesome season of asking for things and hoping to get them, what do you want to ask Santa for in terms of having the business/career and the lifestyle that you really love? What is driving your happiness this year?
Santa is such a powerful concept because you get to ask for whatever you want, right? I want to help you get into the "anything is possible" mindset in these next few weeks, so that when the new year approaches, and the awesome, fun and exciting opportunity to set your intentions, goals and mindset for 2015 happens, you are all ready to voice and claim what you really want, not just what you think you can have.
Before the end of the day, here's some stuff to get clear on. If you waved your realistic magic wand, what do you really want? What has been missing, what do you want to change, what is exciting and new that you haven't allowed yourself to bring into your life?
- Do you want to make more money?
- Taking out all the stops, what would that mean to you?
- What are the stories that come up for you around making more money?
- Do you want to spend less time at work?
- If you had more time, how would you spend it?
- Do you want more freedom, more flexibility?
- What would you have to do to spice stuff up that has gotten stale?
- And if you really got courageous, what is the thing that you have really wanted to do but you keep putting off?
- What is your BEST next move???